Welcome to EAP TV! Members have access to a variety of video content from wherever they are and on their own time! We’ve partnered with industry suppliers, industry experts, as well as business management solutions providers to generate content specific for our industry.
Watch EAP TV
(Membership is required to watch EAP TV. If you are a member and don't remember the password, email us.)
EAP TV Featured Presentation – PECO Ways to Save for Your Business
PECO Ways to Save for Your Business brings bigger and better opportunities for EAP members to boost your business. Follow the path to savings – whether for simple or more complex projects. Offer your customers sustainable energy and cost savings, while taking advantage of financial incentives for qualifying energy efficiency upgrades. Eligible measures include lighting, HVAC, refrigeration, motors and drives – and more!
EAP TV videos include:
- Keystone LIVE! Light Made Easy
- Flexible Power Solutions for Post-Covid Commercial & Outdoor Space Reentry
- Delta Breez – Indoor Air Quality
- Turtle & Hughes: Minority Participation and Compliance
- Ladder Safety 101
- 2020 Economic Symposium
- Field Evaluations
- The Dangers of Purchasing Through the Gray Market
- Arlington Industries Product Review
- GE, G&W Electric, and ABB
- Uninterruptible Power Supply by Piller Power Systems
- Smart Homes Made Simple
- Individual, Family & Group Health Insurance Update
- An Introduction to MGM Transformer Company
- Allied Steel Fittings: 2021 Supply Chain Outlook and Innovative Product Solutions
- Keystone LIVE!
- Industry Leading Power Solutions from HiReli, LLC
- Economic Forecast: Quick Close on 2021 and Planning for 2022
- Coffee Talk with simPRO Software
- Industry Leading Power Products and Solutions from HiReli LLC
- Cooper Lighting Solutions – Residential and Commercial Downlighting
- Cummins Generators
- HiReli’s Services Save Engineer’s and Field Crew’s Time
- PECO Ways to Save for Your Business
Watch EAP TV
Interested in being featured on EAP TV? Learn more here.
Check out our upcoming live Virtual Events here.
Thanks to Our Sponsors!